Flathead Reservation Water Right Forms

The Flathead Reservation Water Management Board is in the process of staffing the Office of the Engineer, which will process all new water right applications on the Flathead Indian Reservation. The Board is accepting applications for the water right types listed below. You can download a pdf of each form type.

If you have questions contact the Board at contact@frwmb.org or 406-201-2532.

Substitute Well Notice

Redundant Well Notice Form