Grants and Financial Assistance
|Current Requests for Proposals
|Biomass Energy Pre-Feasibility Assessment Grant Application||Open Application Period|
Biomass Energy Pre-Feasibility Assessment Grants
Eligible Applicants: public, non-profit and tribal facilities, and private businesses
Eligible Activities: hire firm to conduct pre-feasibility assessment for integrating a wood biomass energy system
Award Available: $3,500. Covers full cost of assessment for most public, non-profit and tribal facilities.
Submission Deadline: Open application period with applications approved on a first-come, first-served basis.
Web Resources (Montana Specific)
- USDA: Natural Resource Conservation Service-Montana (NRCS)
- Montana Incentives for Renewable Energy (DEQ)
- Montana Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency (DSIRE)
- Montana Alternative Energy Revolving Loan Program (DEQ)
- Foundation Center- database of private foundations in Montana
For further assistance in identifying your financing options, contact our program staff or your local economic development office.