Grants and Financial Assistance
Current Requests for Proposals (updated June 10, 2013)
|Biomass Energy Pre-Feasibility Assessment Grant Application||Open Application Period|
Eligible Applicants: public schools and institutions, non-profit and tribal facilities
Eligible Activities: hire firm to conduct pre-feasibility assessment for integrating a wood biomass energy system
Award Available: full cost of assessment, not to exceed $3,500
Submission Deadline: Open application period with applications approved on a first-come, first-served basis.
Opportunities listed here vary and can provide funding for diverse applications including facility installations, business development and support, research, cooperative efforts, land management and more.
Web Resources (Montana Specific)
- USDA: Natural Resource Conservation Service-Montana (NRCS)
- Montana Incentives for Renewable Energy (DEQ)
- Montana Incentives for Renewables and Efficiency (DSIRE)
- Montana Alternative Energy Revolving Loan Program (DEQ)
- Foundation Center- database of private foundations in Montana
For further assistance in identifying your financing options, contact our program staff or your local economic development office.